Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just A Journey....


I always say that healthy living is a journey. It is just so true. You learn as you go, making necessary changes to meet the current needs of your family. Every day is another step! Recently, I have been learning about sweeteners- as you know. Sucanat has come up several times in the last few weeks and today I finally sat down to research it online. It looks like a great alternative to brown sugar, which for us is great because my Hubby is not a huge fan of brown sugar. Enter- sucanat! So here is just one more journey in our life of healthy living. Trying it out. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see how this works for you! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog girl! Keep up the great work! I cant wait to try your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete