1 package organic boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup plain organic yogurt
1 med lemon, juiced
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp turmeric
Marinade in a ziplock bag at least 4 hours or overnight. Grill to perfection and enjoy!
Grilled Buffalo Drummies:
- 3 tablespoons MSG free hot sauce such as Tabasco
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts, thighs or drummies
Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken:
This chicken marinade has a very fresh and tasty zing to it. It is a perfect chicken marinade for those that are adverse to spicy dishes. Also, one of the most recommended chicken marinades for the summer months.
- 1/2 an onion (optional)
- 3 teaspoons of oregano
- 3 teaspoons of thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil
- 2 whole chicken breasts, split in half, or boneless skinless chicken thighs (organic)
- Rub the chicken with the cut half of the onion, then discard the onion.
- Thoroughly mix the herbs and garlic with the lemon juice and oil.
- Coat the chicken in the marinade, making sure all areas are covered.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours, up to a maximum of 48 hours.
Pineapple Tamari Grilled Chicken:
I love this one on an Asian salad.
1 can pineapple chunks or rings (rings are easier to grill!) plus juice
1 cup San J Tamari
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp ginger
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup raw honey
Marinade for four hours or overnight, then grill to perfection. Yum!
*Note- all these recipes are great for veggies and fish too!